Archive for the ‘ADHUNIK BANGLA GAAN’ Category
উৎসবের রঙে রাঙিয়ে তোল আপন ভুবন
In this month karaokegaan.com decided to give 1 free song with 5 song karaoke. So 6 Karaoke Song purchase rate is 26.00 USD Or 2,000 BDT. If you buy 10 song you will get 2 karaoke song free.
This OFFER WILL REMAIN TILL বৈশাখ ১৪২১ .
E-mail us for Your Song at-
Andrew Kishore is famous playback singer of Bangla song.
He also sang song in Hindi. He achived millions hears who loves music.
He won National Film Award in 1991.
Karaokegaan.com have lot of Karaoke of Andrew Kishore. It will help people who are interested in Bangla song. Anybody can practice through karaoke by karaokegaan.com.
Hare you will see some popular Bangla Karaoke Songs of Andrew Kishore by Karaokegaan.com
**Send (firstname.lastname@example.org) the Name of your song and get FREE DEMO karaoke before purchasing the Full karaoke song.
- Amar Babar Mukhey By Andrew Kishor (G0143)
- Amar Buker Modhokhane By Andrew Kishor (G0148)
- Amer Sara Deho By Andrew Kishor (G0241)
- Ami Chirokal Premer By Andrew Kishor (G0275)
- Ami Gaan Harabo By Andrew Kishor (G0294)
- bhengechay pinjor By Andrew Kishor ( G0472)
- Chokher Jole Ami By Andrew Kishor (G0617)
- Dak Diyachen Doyal Amarey By Andrew Kishor (G0654)
- Hayre Manush By Andrew Kishor (G1011)
- Jiboner Golpo By Andrew Kishor (G1150)
- Karey Dekhabo Moner Dukho Go By Andrew Kishor (G1234)
- Pore Na Chokher Polok By Andrew Kishor (G1835)
- Sobai to Valobasa Chay By Andrew Kishor (G2060)
- Tumi Mor Jiboner Vabona By Andrew Kishor And Konok Chapa (G2293)
- Vengechey Pinjor By Andrew Kishor (G2334)
- amar shara deho By Andrew Kishor (G2368 )
- Ogo Bideshini Tomer Cheriful Daw By Andrew Kishor (G1720)
Azam khan is a phenomenon in Bangladeshi music. He was a pop singer in Bangladesh. Mahbubul Haque Khan is his full name. Born on February 28,1950 in Dhaka. He became popular specially among the younger generation in 1970s. The music history of Bangladesh will never be completed without mentioning his contribution.ng his contribution. He was the pioneer in Bengali pop music launching and founded a band called “Uchcharon” with a literal meaning of “enunciation ” in the early 1970s. He is honoured as “Guru” of Rock and Pop music in Bangladesh. Azam khan was introduced to music through his mother ,Zobaida Begum . His father Mohammad Aftabuddin Khan was a government officer.
Azam khan was a renowed freedom fighter who faught against the Pakistani army in the Liberation War of Bangladesh in 1971. He fought in sector 2 under late Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf . He inspired fellow Freedom Fighters with his voice and music.
After the liberation war, in a new Bangladesh, he again turned his mind to music. His first stage performance was at a programme of the Notre Dame College in 1972. His first concert in television was broadcasted in BTV at the same year. Most of his realesed song became instead hit and anthems of a new generation. Azam Khan, along with Fakir Alamgir, Ferdous Wahid, Feeroz Shai , Nazma Zaman and Pilu Momtaz were sowing the seeds of a new genre of Bangla Rock. His popular songs including “Ore Saleka,Ore Maleka”,”Jibone Kichu Pabona Re”,”Ami jare chaire’’.”Ashi Ashi Bole Tumi”,”Obhimani”,”Rail liner oi Bostite”,’’Alal O Dulal”,’’High Court-er Mazare” and many more that spoke of the youth. This legendary singer died on 5th june 2011 at Dhaka CMH hospital. He was suffering from oral cancer which had spreed to his lungs.
Hare some popular Bangla Karaoke Songs by Azom Khan given by Karaokegaan.com If you want to buy any karaoke then send us an e-mail at-(email@example.com) including song Code and Name.
Asif Akber is a popular bangladeshi pop and modern singer. He is also a leading modern and play-back singer of Bangladesh. In his childhood, he used to playing cricket and other sports. He had a great attraction in music since childhood. Even he possesses an amazing voice. He din’t take any formal traing. Asif was introduced Shawkat Ali Imon, who appreciated his tonal and pointed out the minor flaws. However, Asif began his career as a play-back singer. His first solo album, ‘ O Pria Tumi Kothay’’ created a ripple in the music industry. From then he din’t have to look back. He was going to success day by day.Within three years of his career, he made 52 albums, of that 9 are solo albums. In his professional life, he always tries hard to present good songs to the people. Such struggle reach him his current success. Asif wants to establish himself internationally. Asif and his wife recently completed twenty years of their marriage and have two sons. He already achived more than 10 prestigious award.
Hare some popular Bangla Karaoke Songs by Asif Akber given by Karaokegaan.com If you want to buy any karaoke then send us an e-mail at-(firstname.lastname@example.org) including song Code and Name.
- Choker Jol E Likha By Asif.mp3 (G0607)
- Eto Kosto By Asif.mp3 (G0918)
- Jala Jala Buker Vitor By Asif.mp3 (G1071)
- Jala Jala Buker Vitor By Asif.mp3 (G1071)
- Kokhono Valo Basoni By Asif.mp3 (G1349)
- Nisthur Tumi By Asif.mp3 (G1610)
- O Pasani Boley Jaw Keno Valobasoni By Asif.mp3 (G1702)
- O Priya Tumi Kothay By Asif.mp3 (G1706)
- Pthore Likho Naam By Asif.mp3 (G1890)
Syed Abdul Hadi has been a major talent in Bangladeshi music arena for nearly 45 years. At the Dhaka University, friends would often refer to Syed Abdul Hadi as “Bhomora” –meaning a bumblebee. As a student, Hadi would often sing Shyamal Mitra’s popular song Bhomora phooler bon-e at the cultural programs. He first sang in an Urdu film entitled Eaee Bhi Ek Kahani in 1960. From then on, he was involved with the media. He is now utilizing his vast experience in the field to find out the diversity as well as the chronological development of music in Bangladesh.
Syed Abdul hadi is a known name in modern Bengali music. The adolescent’s life since her father’s occasional gramophona music fans to record songs. Radio, television, and hundreds of songs in the popular media has many different calaccitrasaha before. Retired from government service to the profession. Subira Nandi, Rafiqul Alam, Munir Khan, Asif – they like the songs. Europe, America, and the songs he had madhyapracera almost all countries. China is a country that in 1978 the Bengali songs like the audience. In 1960 the first songs he’ve done in film and Karim sahabuddina and then he was a student of Dhaka University. he like fishing and hunting.
Discussing the recent talent hunt program he says, “I strongly believe that the program should be thoroughly scrutinized so that only the best come forward. It should not only be a commercial venture. The best talents of the country have always come through a range of experiences and training. Emerging artistes should be warned against the evils of cheap popularity -they can easily lead you to believe you’re on top of the world when you’re actually little more than a momentary ‘craze’. “
- Achen Amer Mokter By Abdul Hadi.mp3
- Chok Bujle Duniya Andhar By Abdul Hadi.mp3
- Chokher Nozor Emni Koira By Abdul Hadi .mp3
- Chole Jodi Jay Kew By Abdul Hadi.mp3
- Ekber Jodi Kew Valobasto By Abdul Hadi.mp3
- Emonto Pream Hoy By Abdul Hadi.mp3
- Jeo Na Sathi By Abdul Hadi.mp3
- Jonmo Theke Jolchi Mago By Abdul Hadi.mp3
- Ki Kore Bolibo Ami By Abudul Hadi.mp3
- Surjodoy E Tumi By Abdul Hadi.mp3
Hare Some Karaoke Song of Syed Abdul Hadi. You Can easily sing the song through the karaoke Mp3 Track.